EASY-LEVEL™ LEVELING SYSTEM
Floe’s rust-resistant, flush mounted Easy-Level™ System allows top side leveling of the aluminum dock without ever entering the water! All that’s needed is a cordless drill or FLOE’s leveling tool. For a clean, smooth appearance, the adjustment hole is neatly topped off with a flat plastic cap.
QUICK-CONNECTS™ MAKE LIFE A BREEZE
FLOE’S trademark Quick-Connect™ system allows for effortless connections and endless configurations! Since no hard bolting is used, dock sections can be simply moved or added to adjust to ever-changing needs creating a truly modular dock.
BRACED EASY-LEVEL™ SUPPORT LEG KITS
Strong brace supports on FLOE’s aluminum docks eliminate unsafe sway and provide a safe and stable dock for endless hours of lake enjoyment. Best of all, no tools are needed to attach or remove legs! Simply pull the spring pin from the brace, turn the knob and the leg easily slides out.
Sectional Docks offer FLOE’s most economical leg system.
Leg kit measurements are calculated with the top of the dock 17″ out of the water. If you plan to set the dock higher or lower, add/subtract that amount to/from the depth measurement.
|Leg Size||Water & Mud Depth||Total Travel|
FLOE’s Design-A-Dock Tool
Use FLOE’s online Design-A-Dock tool to help you see the possibilities for your lakefront. Add dock sections, accessories and lifts to get a complete picture.
SECTIONAL DOCK COMPONENTS
These lake docks are solid to walk on and break down quickly with no tools. They are a great solution for shorelines with steep hills where traditional roll-in docks aren’t suitable and where there is limited shoreline space. The custom extruded frame gives high strength with low weight. FLOE uses corrosion-resistant stainless steel and aluminum fasteners. Sectional aluminum dock sections are available in 4′ widths and 8′, 10′ or 12′ lengths.
- Modular Configuration: The modular design uses Quick-Connects™ for unlimited configurations. Create sundecks by attaching additional docks to the side of the main dock.
- Shore-End Dock Section: The Quick-Connects™ enable you to pivot the first modular dock section to contour to your shoreline acting as a shore end ramp.
- Shore-End Dock Ramps: Now available for Quick Attach docks. The perfect approach to your dock, as well as the most cost effective way to add length. The shore-end ramp attaches using a Quick Attach bracket and FLOE’s exclusive dock hook. It pivots up and down and easily detaches for seasonal storage.
- 3′ Shore-End Transitional Ramp: When less is more. Our Adjustable, pivoting 3′ shore-end ramp works well when you have little room to work with or just simply don’t need that extra length.
Add aluminum dock sections and components as your needs grow or your budget allows. FLOE has a variety of standard components from which you can pick and choose to design your system. The systems you can create with FLOE’s modular dock sections are truly endless.
Aluminum Dock Decking
FLOE’s most popular decking! Maintenance-free aluminum decking has a long-lasting, baked on, anti-skid surface. The light-grey hue and open, ribbed underside allows air to move freely and cool the dock surface. The aluminum also assists in keeping the deck cool by conducting and transferring the water temperature to the deck.
Aluma-Grain™ Chestnut Dock Decking
Cutting-edge paint application technology gives you maintenance-free aluminum decking with the look of real wood. This patented powder coating process has all the great features of our standard aluminum decking.
DOCK STORAGE AND REMOVAL
FLOE’s sectional leg kits can be removed in seconds with no tools. Follow these simple steps:
- Remove the spring pin from the brace.
- Turn the knob to loosen the leg.
- Slide the leg out.
Sections store in minimal space.
If you would like assistance with your dock removal, please contact us today.